1. I'm not sure why I am so affected by weather. However, I am. Today's weather has been pretty miserable and I've struggled to keep from being swept up into that kind of feeling as well. Perhaps I need to see the positives in all the different types of weather and relate those positives to my life. I'll try that tomorrow. It's due to be raining again.
2. I spent most of the day organising my filing system which had fallen into a shambles over time. I managed to discard a lot of paper that was just clogging up the filing cabinet and felt very good about that. However, there is still so much of my office and home that needs organising that I need to try hard not to feel overwhelmed by it all.
3. My memory hasn't been good for a while now, as I'm sure I've mentioned several times on this blog. Tonight there was something on a 20/20 programme on tv about how to remember things more easily. It was stuff I actually already knew, but hadn't thought about for a while. I'll try to integrate the strategies into my life.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment