Monday, March 19, 2007

Daylight saving, baby, squash

1. On Saturday night we put our clocks back one hour because of daylight saving. It's been good in lots of ways. However, because of the way I do my blog, it means I will have to make an adjustment to the time I do it and I'm still getting used to it.
2. My friend Pele has a new baby boy. Well done Pele and Damian. He is beautiful.
3. We had our last game of business house squash today. Our team came third equal out of 12 teams which we were very pleased with. The children were particularly pleased with the Easter eggs as prizes. I actually played two games of squash today as I also played at lunch time with another mum. I feel very virtuous about that.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Sharon, I just wanted to let you know that I have bought of a copy of your book, I bought it on Amazon. I will be giving it to Matthew for his birthday in a couple of weeks as he is mad about jokes. He will be 7, so it may be a bit old for him? If it is I'm sure he'll grow into it. I haven't received it yet. I will look forward to it.