1. I was driving today and noticed a large black dog lumbering along the path. He (or she) looked completely self-sufficient, on its way to or from an adventure and confident in its identity. I liked that dog.
2. It was dress up day at school. Everyone dressed as something starting with A or M. My son dressed as Marge Simpson and won the prize for most realistic costume in his class. My daughter shared the prize for most creative costume. She went as a map.
3. I played a long, hard, winning game of squash tonight. I was particularly proud of myself. The match went to five games. I won the first two and the last one. My opponent was newish to squash, but she was a very fit young woman who was a quick learner on the court and never stopped running. My son and I are both in the tournament. We have our last games on Saturday.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment