Saturday, March 17, 2007

PMT, party, reunion

1. I've been displaying irritable behaviour due to a severe case of PMT (I think that's PMS in some countries). Feeling a lot better about it today, thankfully. Yesterday I wasn't a particularly pleasant person to be around. However, I did put on a good show out in public.
2. We went to our wonderful friend Rhonda's wonderful 40th birthday bbq in the evening and it was one of the best parties I've ever been to. I haven't been to many and we did have to leave early to go to another function, but it was outstanding. So thank you Rhonda and your family for a very well organised, delicious, hilarious event. We all had to wear something a bit posh, something that doesn't get an outing. My husband wore his pyjamas and dressing gown.
3. We then went to another of my husband's school reunion functions (we got changed in between). It was less fun for me than the first reunion night as it was a bit noisier and more difficult to hear what people were saying. However, we did catch up with a few people that we hadn't seen for a while so it was worth it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Sharon, I have loved your last few posts (as always). You are always a pleasure to read. XX