Tuesday, March 06, 2007

School visit, interview, nice

1. I visited a school today to talk about my joke book. It was a great experience and I particularly enjoyed reading from one of my books to a large audience of 190 children. I also caught up with some teachers that I know from the past. Thanks Emily for inviting me.
2. The questions have arrived for my tv interview on Thursday. My daughter gave me a pretend interview using the questions. I think I need a few more practices before Thursday, as I sounded a bit waffly.
3. I'm reading a book called The Power of Nice. I'm enjoying it and trying to be nicer as a result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the book from the library? It sounds good. Is it the companion book to The Power of Being a Complete Bitch? That was a good book too.

Word Imp said...

Yes, it's from the library. Haven't read the other one...yet! Not sure I need lessons in that!