Monday, March 12, 2007

Squash, phone, dragons

1. We played our second to last game of business house squash tonight and won all but our last game of the evening. I played a girl the same age as my son and we had a great game. I'll try to dedicate myself more to the game of squash as it's good for fitness and I really do enjoy it.
2. One of the players in our squash team asked me to look after his "phone" while he was playing. When I say "phone" it looked more like (and performed more like, I suspect), one of the world's most up to date mini laptop communication systems. I found it quite frightening to even think about. That's the technophobe in me, I guess.
3. I watched one of my fave programmes on tv tonight - Dragon's Den. The dragons are becoming much more ruthless and dragon-like. I often have ideas that I'm sure are great, but when I imagine being in the dragon's den explaining them, I lose my nerve.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Sharon, I'm just about to sit down with a nice cup of tea and watch dragon's den too! It makes me squirm but I love it.