1. I was feeling a bit low about my kindergarten work, a bit uninspired. However, I came way from today's session much happier. I have a plan and plans are good.
2. Our local librarian wants to make a display about me as part of the information leading up to May's announcement of the NZ Post Book Awards winners. I'm quite a show off so I was surprised she needed to ask if I minded being splashed about the children's section of the library! Splash away, I said. But I've promised my friends that if I get famous I won't shave my head or end up in detox.
3. Our children are so wonderful. I am in awe of them. These people were made by my husband and I and they're such individuals. So much their own people. Parenting is worth it, even if it doesn't often seem that way.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes i agree about children being worth it. they are amazing and they make us aware of the best and worst of ourselves and give us the motivation to change.
Post a Comment