1. Cricket time again this morning. Our son did a good job with the bat and handled himself well as a fielder as well. His bowling was excellent. The whole team was wonderful and there were some amazing catches. We bowled the opposition out and came away with a great win. I love having a sporting son!
2. I'm learning about enjoying moments, living in them and making the most of them. I'm trying to make the most of moments which aren't necessarily "big" in the normal sense of the world, but are important nevertheless because they are part of a whole. However, I'm not learning that quickly. So I'll be working on this lesson for a while, I expect.
3. I want to be tidier. I understand the need to be tidier. I can visualise being tidier. I would operate so much more efficiently if things were tidier. However, actually BEING tidier seems a very big hurdle to leap right now. I'll keep you posted on progress.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! I couldn't agree more. How do some people manage to do it so effortlessly. Keeping a tidy house seems to require constant effort, when most of the time I would much rather be doing something else. I have tried a few approaches, and I have got better generally. Basically I think it comes down to 'just do it'. I can spend hours drawing up housework rotas and schedules, time management plans, when actually I should have just got the hoover or the duster out! I also liked what you wrote about making the most of the everyday moments. I'm working on that too!
Post a Comment