1. I don't do well surrounded by noise. Strange, you might say, for someone who's responsible for quite a lot of it. However, it's true. My working environment in my home writing office is silence. No music, no radio, no chit chat. So it's not easy at the moment because bulldozers are creating a constant low grade rumble in the section of land near us which is being cleared for reasons I'm still unsure of. It's enough to drive a woman to chocolate. However, I'm hoping the new D Stress tablets might do the trick.
2. My son is home from school today with gastritis mixed with gastric reflux symptoms. He's had intermittent stomach trouble since Sunday and I finally took him to the doctor today. He's happier and on the mend, but the bulldozers rumble on.
3. I'm so happily married. I'm so grateful that I found a husband who is perfectly suited to me (for that, read, can put up with me). I feel very blessed to have met such a wonderful man. Nuff said.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it is so wonderful when we find the mate that truly suits our souls. you are truly blessed tohave found yours.
Always have a balanced diet if you want to avoid gastric reflux.
Post a Comment