1. My daughter and I visited the home of a friend who was celebrating his 40th birthday today. It's also my 47 and a halfth (new word?) birthday today so I was feeling quite celebratory myself. It was a family bbq with children swimming, yummy desserts and not too many dipsomaniacs. Thanks Margaret and Andrew.
2. My father-in-law came to help my husband with the deck around the swimming pool today. They both worked really hard in very hot sunny conditions - something we're all very grateful for.
3. My son and I went to have our first game of squash for the year today. I was pleased with how well I did. I won the first two games but tired enough to let my son come through and win the next three. It was good to see we hadn't lost too much of our squash fitness from not playing over the summer.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment