1. I went to see a friend about a possible employment opportunity today. I hope to get some work proof reading, sub-editing and writing which will help the family finances along a bit now the children are getting older and become more expensive to operate! It was good to know I have important skills relevant to today's workplace.
2. We had our dinner out on the deck tonight as it was so hot inside the house. It was wonderful, after 7.5 years in this house, to finally be eating outside on a deck. I've dreamed of it all that time.
3. Every time my husband adds a bit more decking timber to the deck, I have the job of staining it rustic oak. I am now chief stainer and highly experienced in that role. Tonight I managed to keep the stain off my feet for the first time. I had the brilliant idea of wearing some old socks. Some people are slow learners...
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL. Like your stained feet, if I make a mistake often enough, I'll figure out a way to work around it. I can admit that.
Post a Comment