1. We play in a business house squash team on Monday nights at the moment. It was sweltering on the court so I was very pleased that we had enough team members and I could sit out for the night. My husband and son both won their games and did so in style. I was a proud wife and mum.
2. After the squash, we came home and the children and my husband dived into the pool to cool down. It was great to see my husband having so much fun in the pool after spending so many months working on it. It's still another two weeks until the deck is completed, but it's wonderful to see him take a night off to enjoy the fruit of his labour.
3. Sunset is my favourite time of day. I love pink and the sky around our property goes very pink at sunset many nights of the year. I especially love the mix of pink and orange. It's a fleeting beauty but one which I'm always thrilled when I spot. I never get sick of it.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment