Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spying, teeth, cricket

1. I had a spying job to do today. I can't give out any more information than that. I enjoy private detective work. I know that makes me sound like I do it a lot, which is not true at all. However, on the few occasions in my life when someone has asked me to check something out for them anonymously, I must say I've enjoyed it.
2. We had an appointment with the orthodontist about our son's teeth today. It was a lot to take in. I shall be mulling on the information for a while. Expensive too. But teeth are teeth and smiles are important.
3. After the dentist appointment, my husband and daughter went home for the evening while my son and I went to Hamilton to watch the NZ cricket team play Australia in the third game of a series. We had already won the first two games of the series and I'm pleased to say we won the third tonight as well - in style. It was very "edge of the seat" stuff and I loved every minute. It was great to share the experience with my son too. Bring on the World Cup!

No comments: