1. My husband has bought a bug killer. Sorry to offend the squeamish here. It's shaped like a small tennis racquet and electrifies flies etc. I dislike flies intensely so I'm happy about it. It's actually amazing to see in action. The death is quick. Apologies to bug lovers of the world. We will be careful about its use.
2. I made a good deal of progress on the book I've been working on today. It was great to finally get some meaty work done. First time in ages. Yeehah! Roll on tomorrow.
3. I went to a writers' thing tonight where 5 NZ authors (one for children, four for adults) read from their work and spoke a little about it. My daughter came along and did well to sit through the adult bits which were hard for her to understand. But the children's author, Vince Ford, was hilarious and she enjoyed that reading immensely. I mainly enjoyed it but found some of the authors difficult to listen to.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Sharon, I enjoyed reading your last few posts. I'm getting a bit more of a balanced approach to my blog reading. Rather than reading everybody's every day, I'm having a longer session every few days. I know what you mean about the flies, we have intermittently been plagued by mice in our house, and resorted to an old fashioned mouse-trap. It does make me feel a bit guilty. Loved your picture of the sunset. We once stopped over in New Zealand on our honeymoon, but never left the airport. Reading your blog makes me wish we had!
Post a Comment