Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More photos, tidying, swimming


1. These extra photos from the Wellington Rugby Sevens (won by Samoa, in case you're not in the know) show (1) my sister (left) and myself (right) with a smurf (middle) and (2) my sister (middle) with two aliens (left and right) who apparently travelled millions of light years just to watch the sevens!
2. The children go back to school tomorrow so I got them into the mood with a bossy breakfast meeting where I came down hard on what I expected from them in terms of getting ready for the school year. Tidy school desk, tidy school bag, tidy bedroom, blah, blah, blah. And it worked! I think we achieved more in the way of tidiness and organisation today than we achieved in the previous seven weeks since the holidays began.
3. We also had time for a family swim which was much needed as the weather was sweltering to put it mildly. I'm loving having a pool - even if the deck isn't finished yet. Yay for home handyman husbands!

No comments: