Friday, December 01, 2006

Recycling, relaxing, hail

1. I helped the environment today by taking my recycling to the depot. I took my mum's recycling as well. It's not a big thing, I know, but it all adds up. I'm sure.
2. Now that my manuscript is in the able hands of my agent, I can finally begin to unwind and relax. It's a wonderful feeling. There are other pressures, of course, but nothing too onerous.
3. Today was the first day of summer in New Zealand. You wouldn't have known it though. It actually hailed! Hail is so exciting! The children didn't mind at all. There wasn't much and it melted fast. But it drew whoops of glee while it lasted.

1 comment:

Sonnjea said...

Hi! I'm sorry I've been lax about making up words this week -- just haven't had creative energy, I guess. Then when I finally got there tonight, I somehow discovered your "other" blog. Very nice! Congratulations on finishing your manuscript (and on time!)

I think blogsplat is hilarious!