1. I was lucky enough to be invited out for lunch with some women friends today. It was a very long lunch with plenty of laughter and delicious home cooked fare. Thanks girls! I needed that.
2. Then I was lucky enough to be invited out for dinner! My husband's parents shouted us dinner at a restaurant near their home and I devoured a wonderful Moroccan chicken dish. Mmm. I needed that too.
3. Enough about food. I feel very fortunate to be part of a large, loving family which is relatively functional as opposed to dysfunctional. Others less fortunate are all around us, and I need to remember to count my blessings.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Word Imp, I think it was your picture of a wise owl that made you seem so enigmatic! Glad I've found your 'more beautiful things' blog. I'm enjoying it.
Post a Comment