1. It's been a happy day and a busy one. I started it by having morning tea with a friend who I met more than seven years ago when we moved to this house. She was my neighbour but has since moved house. We always have meaty philosophical discussions and solve the world's problems over hot beverage. I enjoy it immensely, although it's not a frequent event as we're both busy working mums.
2. The children had their end of year concert at school this afternoon. I was so proud of them both, standing on the stage, smiling, singing, remembering their parts and being very earnest. I feel very fortunate to have two happy children.
3. We also had my husband's work Christmas Party this evening. There was heaps of karaoke and dancing and I slipped into the role of DJ for some of the night because I figured out how to use the Karaoke machine. I'm not usually technically minded so it was a bit of a change for me. Santa visited the Christmas Party and their children were very happy with their gifts. I'm glad my husband has found a job where he is valued and so is his family.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment