1. Aren't I the virtuous one? Not sure what's come over me but I certainly seem to be doing my fair share of hard work lately. More concrete mixing today which I continued to enjoy, although I'm not sure my hands will ever be the same again. Progress is being made though, so that's what counts.
2. I am creating a vegetable garden. Well, I've dug the hole anyway. This has happened before, without result - apart from a patch of weeds. However, I feel confident that I can make it happen this time. Ask me later.
3. I haven't had a lot of time for cleaning lately, due to my being stuck next to a concrete mixer for several days. However, tonight I vacuumed under and behind our bed. I finally got sick of cobwebs being the last thing I saw before switching off the light. I feel much happier.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment