1. I've probably said this before but I'll say it again. I love the feeling I get from doing really hard manual labour. It makes me feel much more alive. I've just spent most of a day shovelling cement and sand into a concrete mixer as part of our swimming pool preparations. I concreted a few things I wasn't supposed to, including my shoes, due to poor co-ordination and lack of upper body strength. But generally speaking, I did a good job and I was very proud of myself.
2. However, due to the level of hard work, I allowed myself way too much food. It meant I had more energy for longer but I think I overdid it just a tad!
3. Has anyone seen summer? It's drizzling, although warm enough from time to time. I suppose I should be grateful as it's easier doing hard labour in weather like that I guess. Well, back to the grindstone.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment