1. I'm pleased to say I stayed calm through many difficult moments today. Everyone seemed to have their moment of angst but I can safely say I pulled each through their own particular storms and all is sunny again. Not bad for someone with PMS either!
2. My faraway friend phoned tonight and I realised how faraway she is. However, we do have a strong spiritual connection which I will try to cultivate at this time of year when I wish we were nearer.
3. Our children are very "huggy". I'm not sure what has created this but I like it. Mostly. Sometimes, however, I don't want to be hugged. But usually, I hug anyway. Lots of hugs were had by all today.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Word Imp. Sounds like a stressful day. Sounds like you handled it well though. Keep smiling.
Post a Comment