Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006, Titanic, Bantams

1. We're saying goodbye to 2006 in about half an hour. No party or anything. Just a happy new year and a yawn. However, it sounds like the neighbours are having a knees up. I'm looking forward to 2007. I like new starts. I don't make resolutions though. Too depressing when I break them. Hope all the bloggers who visit my blogs have a wonderful 2007 and I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
2. We all stayed up to watch Titanic which was a four hour long epic on tv. What a wonderful love story. The children even stayed up and watched to the end which surprised me. We let them stay up as a treat and they went off to bed very easily when it finished. I won't be far behind.
3. I've answered Michelle's question about silkie bantams on yesterday's post. We went to get them today. They are four weeks old and we have three of them, very fluffy and cuddly. Hopefully we have a rooster and two hens. Still a bit young to be completely sure. The rooster has been named Rocket and the girls are Tammy and Opal.

No comments: