1. I've been tired and just a bit irritable today, mainly due to PMS. However, I got through the day in an achieving fashion. It was one of those days that I'm just pleased to have nearly ended.
2. The weather was irritable today as well. We all noticed an angry blue black cloud menacing the sky above Mt Kakepuku. It seemed to say "I can get you whenever I want, so watch out!"
3. Our local Christmas parade was held in mixed weather conditions this afternoon. We haven't been since the children were preschoolers, but decided to give it a try this year. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time and our children were pleased to be thrown a lolly or two. Nothing like the parades full of marvellous floats that I remember from my Auckland childhood though. And Santa was too skinny.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment