Saturday, December 23, 2006

Organised, mosaics, pool

1. I'm feeling very virtuous because of my heightened level of Pre-Christmas organisation. Tonight the presents are wrapped. This would not usually happen until about 11.30pm on Christmas Eve and would be done grumpily. Not this year. I'm loving it.
2. I spent hours with the children doing mosaic tiles today. Not sure if the success rate is high, but we had fun.
3. The re-fibreglassing of patches of the pool happened today and things are looking relatively rosy in that department. We think we will swim in it before the New Year.

1 comment:

yours truly B said...

I have to say I have all of my gifts wrapped but doing it while the kids try to interrupt is a huge pain. mosaics are wonderful thing to do with kids, I volunteer in a special needs classroom at the middle school and in the spring we are doing stepping stones I think it is success all around on matter what. Pool swimming ? what is the weather like there? have a good day.