1. My first reason for being relieved today was that I finished my manuscript (until my agent gives me reason to think it's not finished, that is). My deadline was the end of November and, being a very legalistic girl, I finished it today. I'm amazed that I managed to complete it, as it was a mammoth task for me. I'm only used to writing manuscripts of about 1000 words or less. I have done 10,000 before but 30,000 plus was uncharted water. I don't know if I'll do it again either. However, for now, I'm done. Phew.
2. My son keeps a reading log for school. I noticed that one of his entries this week features my blog. He's written the blog address for his teacher as www.wordimperfect.blogsplat.com. As far as I know, there's no such thing as blogsplat! But it sounds kinda cute, doesn't it?
3. More relief. As I realised that today is the last day of November, I found myself feeling very glad that I hadn't attempted to participate in NaNoWriMo as well as doing all the other things I had to do this month. Maybe I'll do that next November, as long as I don't have another important deadline, two school camps, and numerous other intervening factors.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment