Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cutey pie, super organisation, exercise

1. At kindergarten, there's always one child that is the cutest of cute. One of the little girls at kindergarten is just that little cutey pie. Long curly brown locks, turned up nose, rosebud lips, enormous brown eyes with a slightly faraway look that suggests she's partly in the world of her imagination and partly in the here and now. I like cute.
2. I'm spookily well organised for Christmas. Not completely, mind you. But well on the way. It feels great.
3. We have a huge dirt pile to shift. It's what came out of the hole that the pool now sits in. So it's out with the wheelbarrow and shovel and hard labour for all concerned. However, it's good exercise and should help sculpt the svelte body of my dreams. I look forward to more of the same tomorrow.

No comments: