1. A friend gave me a four leafed clover the other day. Better still, she uprooted the thing and gave the plant to me to plant in my garden. She seems to have more than her share of four leafed clovers in a lucky little patch of garden at her place. Hopefully my plant will go forth and multiply in a similar way. I believe the luck is already trickling in. Might even buy a lotto ticket. Thanks, Margaret!
2. Someone on another blog mentioned Flylady who I already knew about and her "zones" which I didn't really know about. I've checked it out and sort of started trying to be a house cleaner by zones. Well, I'm working up to it anyway. The good news is, I shared this idea with the children who both find the mess in their rooms beyond their ability to move. So I talked about zones. Both children have now cleaned one zone in their rooms. Progress. I can recommend this for other messy children's rooms. Just get them to tidy one part like a bookshelf or desk or cupboard. The rewarding tidy area makes the room look surprisingly tidier and gives the child a sense of achievement and (hopefully) the will to press on to the next zone!
3. I have finally begun some Christmas shopping. This is unusual since it's not Christmas Eve. However, I'm pleased to be somewhat more organised than usual and have bought two frozen chickens! Unheard of.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment