1. I love blogging. I love bloggers. I love being connected to people around the world who love blogging too. Thank you everyone for caring enough to be part of my blog. I'm honoured.
2. It's the countdown to our swimming pool delivery. It will be delivered by truck and installed by crane (vehicular rather than bird) tomorrow. Very exciting. I can't wait to tell you all the details in my next blog.
3. Finally, some summer weather. Today was incredibly hot. I kept my cool though and did some serious Christmas food shopping to beat the rush which will start to take effect next week, I expect. Good weather for a pool actually.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is my first time to this blog. I hadn't noticed you had it till today. I just started my own beautiful thing-like blog. I love noticing the little things and forcing myself to think positively!
I can't even fathom hot weather at Christmas. Blows my mind.
I'm with reese. I just cannot imagine hot weather at Christmas although I know it happens. It's cold, wet and rainy here.
Post a Comment