1. The end is in sight. By that I mean my deadline of course. I'm feeling very happy because I've almost completed my manuscript to the point where it's suitable for my agent's critical eye. Just a few more hours in the next day or so and I will be able to relax. I managed a good number of hours working on it today and feel happy with the result. Yaaayyy!
2. My daughter and her friend painted large river stones today as gifts for some of the teachers at school. I noticed that my daughter has started using the painting techniques she's been learning at her art class. It's great to see her transferring her learning to the painting she's doing at home. Money well spent.
3. My son has been teaching us one of the games he learned at camp. We sit in a circle acting like chickens and passing round the "book". It's very funny but hard to translate onto paper.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment