1. I am remaining calm despite an impending deadline. One of the beautiful things about getting older is realising that everything passes and there really is nothing to worry about. If I do start to panic, I remember the people who are worse off than me, such as Rove who lost his beautiful wife to cancer at the weekend. So sad.
2. I had a wonderful, deep and restful sleep after our long weekend away and feel surprisingly with it. I love sleep. It's my favourite emotion.
3. Our son enjoys playing squash and was excited to be nominated for inclusion in our region's development squad for junior squash players. He's very competitive so that sort of thing is right up his alley. I feel so proud to have produced a sporting child - definitely unexpected! I think he must have my husband's genes. However, I shall take some of the credit nevertheless.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations to your boy. Our children can startle us sometimes. Well done.
Post a Comment