1. We are having a lot of trouble getting our pool from Auckland to our home two hours south of there. It's because it's the pool season and all the pool installers are so busy. We have options though, both expensive and possibly risky. But which way to go? In a moment of beautiful synchronicity, my friend in Belgium phoned about a decision she needed help with. I helped her through the decision making process and, in doing so, realised the same process could be used to help us decide which option to take for the installation of our pool. We feel a baby step closer to having a pool instead of a hole in the back yard.
2. I've just returned from a three day two night school camp in Auckland with my son's class. The highlight for me was climbing Rangitoto, a dormant volcano in Auckland's harbour. It was a long climb but one that reminded me that my body actually enjoys exercise.
3. Ducklings featured on the television golf news tonight. They were having trouble getting out of the bunker (something I am very familiar with, sadly). My sister's friend also has an orphaned duckling living in her swimming pool at the moment. He's called Daxter and, by all accounts, is very cute. I have a soft spot for downy baby birds. They make me say aaaaahhh.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment