Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wedding, anniversary, home

1. My sister's wedding was beautiful. She looked incredible in chocolate brown with sparkles. The occasion had exactly the right mix of ceremony and informality. It was great to be at such a happy event with my family. We wish you a wonderful life together, Sue and Brent.
2. Today is our wedding anniversary - 11 years. We were in Auckland because of my sister's wedding, but spent the day with our nephew Kendall and our children at the zoo. The highlights for me were being the in the parrot enclosure, seeing the orangutan who celebrated his first birthday and my husband's jokes.
3. I love being home again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. The wedding WAS wonderful and she did look amazing. I love the way that whenever our family gets together there are never any arguments just a deeper and stronger bond.
2.Thank you for taking Kendall to the zoo, he had a ball.
3. I love you.