1. My husband and I did some gardening together today. The weather was gorgeous. It's Spring here in New Zealand and, although bad weather is forecast for the week ahead, today was mainly clear, warm and calm. My husband gardened almost all day, apart from taking my son and his friend fishing for an hour or two. I helped intermittently, but enjoyed it very much. Great for the soul.
2. My daughter had a sleepover at a friend's place. Whenever the children are away for a night and I see them again, I'm reminded of how special they are to me. She was excited about her news, the different food she ate, the lamb called Fluffy and the duckling called Daxter. It was wonderful to catch up with what she'd been doing and be close again.
3. Nemo is a wild bird we rescued last year. He became very tame and we finally released him at the children's school because we were worried our cat would get him since he was so fearless around people. For the last few weeks, we have had a similar looking bird visiting us and he has been named Nemo. Some family members believe it's The Nemo. I'm not so sure. He certainly seems very friendly. Who knows?
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Word Imp -- Thanks for your comment on my blog a few weeks ago. As you tend your spring garden in New Zealand, I am clearing out my autumn garden and prepping it for winter in the U.S. Cheers!
Post a Comment