Monday, November 27, 2006

More camping, brownie, editing

1. My husband and daughter are overnighting in tents at school. I think school camps are a highlight of the year for children. Their social interactions get extended beyond the norm. I hope she has fun. My turn when we go to the beach for the day tomorrow. Hope the weather is kind.
2. I make a lot of chocolate brownie. I love baking and it's the one recipe I know by heart. Nothing much can go wrong with it and everyone seems to love it. It's my contribution to the home baking for the beach trip tomorrow. It's baking as we speak. And smells alluring.
3. I've spent all my spare time editing my manuscript today. I keep thinking of new things to check and recheck. I thought I might have used the phrase "a bit" a bit too often. I was right. Actually, I used "a bit" a lot too often! Thank goodness for "find" on the keyboard.

No comments: