Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rugby, Shark Tale, Pancakes

1. We watched the All Blacks defeat France on television today. It wasn't the same comprehensive display of last week, but beautiful nevertheless. I thought the French rugby players were beautiful too.
2. The weather remains crappy, to put it bluntly. The children amused themselves variously but at one stage resorted to watching the Shark Tale DVD. It's one of my faves and I watched some of it with them in between household chores. I love the quick wit of it and caught several lines that I don't remember hearing the first, second or third time around.
3. We had pancakes for breakfast, made by yours truly. It was a yummy treat enjoyed by all - including two rugby watching guests - and I am indebted to Sophie Gray, Destitute Gourmet, for the no-fail recipe. (Not to mention my mother-in-law who gave me the cookbook!)

No comments: