1. One of the kindergarten children told me that her friend wasn't at kindy today because he had "the chicken spots". I remember when my two children were afflicted. I was confined to my home for a month. One had two weeks at home with "chicken spots" and on the day she was deemed fit to return to society, the other one burst out in the dreaded things. Another two weeks at home. So the beautiful thing about that is chicken spots is a distant memory.
2. My father in law came to do some string lines for a swimming pool we are planning for the back yard. I was required as his apprentice to hold the string or the tape measure at various points. I carried out my role with ease but have no desire to enter the building trade. However, the string lines are perfectly square and we await a digger.
3. My son attended his weekly Brazilian futsal class today (indoor soccer for the uninitiated). The three coaches are all Brazilian. I think I'll leave it at that.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brazillian? Mmmm wonder if my sons want to start futsall? But what would I wear?
Post a Comment