1. We had a wonderful visit from family members today. They drove down from Auckland (2 hours away) and stayed for lunch and dinner which was great. I always enjoy the feeling I get from being with my sisters.
2. I'm not that good with spontaneity but I've made a relatively spontaneous decision to travel to Auckland for a couple of days this week with my daughter. It will be good to catch up with some friends and family who have moved to new homes.
3. I made my favourite salad for lunch: here's the recipe. Lettuce at the bottom. Grated carrot on top. Chopped dates on top of that. Bits of cut up orange above that. Orange juice squeezed over it all. Sprinkle the top with sliced almonds. MMMMMmmmmm.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your salad sonds wonderful I think I might try it. going to visit family is always fun when you actually like the family you are visiting. in my case I don't.
Post a Comment