1. Happy Birthday to the three women I know who share their special day today - Jude, Liz and Jess. You're all wonderful and I hope your birthday celebrations were fun-filled. I know my sister Jude went to a surprise function for her birthday this evening - blindfolded. What a thoughtful husband she has. I must say I have a hankering to be surprised one day.
2. I spent the afternoon with a good friend chatting while our children played happily together. It was marvellous. We discussed many parenting and employment issues and I came away feeling more incentive to encourage independence in my children. My efforts were rewarded tonight when I asked them to do some simple jobs and they did them without complaint.
3. I'm going away with the children for a couple of days at the beach tomorrow, so I'm baking for my husband tonight. I often bake before I go away. It's a kind of love gift thingy. Yummy too. I'm off in search of driftwood but I can't explain any more than that as it's commercially sensitive...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm looking around to see if anyone else is doing Three Good Things. I found yours linking from Three Beautiful Things. These are very positive sites. Come check out my blog http://3for365.blogspot.com. May I link your site to mine? -Julia
Yes, please, Julia. Link away. All the best for you blog, too. Sharon
Post a Comment