Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blogs, pets, sewing

1. I received some kind feedback about my blogs today from Jodi, another blogger. Thanks Jodi for your encouragement. It's always great to hear that other people enjoy what I'm putting so much effort into. It makes it more worthwhile.
2. My daughter changed the desktop background on my computer today. Sometimes we have a family photo but usually we have a pet photo - especially of a pet we don't have such as a dog or horse. She put a photo on of a gorgeous grey Shetland mare and foal. It's a lovely way to have pets without having pets. We enjoy looking at them but don't have to clean up after them or feed them.
3. I spent most of the day sewing an outfit for the rugby sevens which is only two weeks away. My sister and friend and I are all going as Marge Simpson. We have organised the costumes but I am sewing the three green dresses. One down, two to go.

No comments: