Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gardening, DVD, girls night out

1. A couple of days of rain have done wonders for our new vegetable garden. The dwarf beans are looking very proud. In fact, everything looks pretty healthy which is promising. I'll need to get my weeding gloves on soon, though. I like the "something from nothing" factor of a vege garden.
2. The children decided to pool their money to buy a DVD today. I'm happy to say they've been playing much more happily together for several days now. The new sibling rivalry book has arrived from the library and the children are friends again. What a great cure! Not that I'm counting my chickens before they're hatched or anything.
3. I went out with my close women friends for the coffee and dessert thing tonight. We had a very relaxing night of chat and laughter. I had the creme brulee which was a first for me. It was worth it in every way.

No comments: