Friday, January 05, 2007

Moon, bloggers, actors

1. You should have seen the moon. It was round and silvery and set in a sea of blue grey behind the crooked branches of the Japanese walnut tree. Just beautiful.
2. I've been visiting some blog sites to see what other people are writing - sounds like a time waster but I call it research! I've enjoyed it immensely and found some wonderful people - particularly wonderful writers and even lots of useful information. Thanks to all the bloggers out there - it's a wonderful world that I'm glad I discovered. And many thanks always to Matt who introduced me to blogging in the first place.
3. Why are my fave male actors all getting old, gaunt, wrinkled, or sun damaged? They're just not aging gracefully as the women seem to be doing. Except George Clooney of course. Perhaps he could share his secrets. I've liked Dennis Quaid since The Big Easy but last night we watched him in Yours, Mine and Ours and I couldn't get into him. Or Rene for that matter. I know I'm getting older too but haven't they got enough money to look after their skin better?

No comments: