1. Quite a boring post today. I spent most of the day sewing the other two dresses for my sister and friend who are joining me at the rugby sevens in Wellington at the beginning of February. We're all really looking forward to being Marge Simpson for 48 hours. I look forward to telling you all about it on the blog when I return. The sewing went well, despite my machine needing some kind of overhaul of swift kick as it throws a spaz every time the thickness of the fabric changes. Fortunately, I was in a relatively good space so it didn't upset me too much.
2. The children each had friends over for the day (still school holidays here...) and they spent lots of the time swimming. However, there was never a time when the girls and boys were in the pool together. It was all segregated amicably so the girls had the pool while the boys were in teh spa and vice versa. Quite funny really, when you think about how they'll be in another six years or so.
3. The comet was visible again tonight. It was cloudy in places but not enough to block out the comet. However, I have to admit that the edge has worn off the excitement. It's really just a white line in the sky after all. The statistics are quite stunning but I'm starting to take it for granted, sadly. I guess I'll miss it when it's gone.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment