1. I've been too long away from this, my other, blog. No real reason. But I'm back now. Life has continued. The cat's all better, thanks to a dental op under full anaesthetic and a large sum of hard earned cash. The children are well and, hopefully, asleep. My husband is wonderful. My friends are very kind. I'm busy with lots of writing workshops with kids and one of my closest friends - who normally lives in Belgium - is home for a visit. So, all's well.
2. My joke book is going to be translated into Portuguese. Strange, but true.
3. I'm working on a book for young teens about the Erebus disaster. Up to my neck in research.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Erebus was a disaster indeed, it reached out to affect a huge number of NZ'ers.
My parents and I were in England at the time and the wait to find who was on board was agonising. We lost friends of the family, father and daughter. Today I can still hear in my memories the anguish of my mothers voice telling us they were lost.
Post a Comment