1. Our son had his 11th birthday on the 07.07.07. It was quite a low key affair and one friend stayed for a sleepover. I enjoy birthdays but I'm always glad when they're over. I'm looking forward to having an 11 year old in the house.
2. Our 10 year old cat has been ill and needs a dental operation next week. Our son has grown up with the cat, Moose, and we had to make an urgent visit to the vet as part of the birthday celebrations. However, antibiotics and painkillers are doing a good job until the operation. I'm sure all will be well with old Moose.
3. Several family members visited for the birthday on Saturday and more are coming for an extended birthday celebration on Tuesday. It will be good to see everyone and catch up on jobs, homes, spouses etc. Families are fun!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Sharon, congratulations to your son on his 11th birthday. Well done for surviving the day! I hope Moose is feeling better. We're 1 week into our 6 week summer holiday. I was thinking of you as I remember you writing in your blog about how things were going in your house during your summer holiday. So far here in the UK we are having a good time. Matthew is still making up jokes galore, some of them very good! Couldn't think of a meaning for gimcrack tonight but will be checking in over the next few days as I have two weeks off work. Lovely!
Post a Comment