1. I'm back! As well as being busy I've felt a bit under the weather in recent days with an intermittent tummy upset. However, I feel much better today which is wonderful. Just in time for the school holidays!
2. I had lunch with friends today and the chef was our very own local domestic goddess, Elizabeth. The meal was exquisite, the conversation hilarious, the company warm and the builders noisy. However, renovations or not, it was a memorable and well needed interruption from my self inflicted schedule. Aren't friends a wonderful gift!?
3. I had three revelations this morning. One, I am the servant I wish I had for myself. Of course, I've created this rod for my back and it's my job to wean my family away from my constant help and attention. The process has begun. Two, my children are growing up into wonderful, funny, happy, bright individuals and I really enjoy their company. I look forward to the teenage years! Three, my husband has a great job with wonderful future prospects. I have lots to be thankful for.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your revelations this morning! I am also trying to wean my family away from my constant help. (Our kids must be around the same age.) Until recently, I lamented not having any more babies in the house, but I've since realized how much easier things are now that the kids are more independent. We're almost into the teen years with our oldest, and I'm looking forward to it as well. They are funny and wonderful kids!
Post a Comment