1. I've just realised how long it's been since I added something new to this blog! Too long. Sorry about that. Still busy with heaps of writing and research for writing as well as being a mother, friend, wife etc.
2. Our weather has been very stormy for the last three days or so. Very cold in the with lots of snow and things being cancelled. Up here in the north it's just been windy, stormy and wet but not too cold at the moment which is a bonus. I'm travelling to Auckland tomorrow with the children to see the stage show of High School Musical with thousands so I hope the weather takes a settled turn, at least for the drive there and back.
3. Things have been tough emotionally in our circle of friends recently. One of our number has had some bad health news which has left us all in a dazed state as we come to terms with it. Positive vibes are called for in huge doses.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a wise subject for a blog. True, it is often important to relax and get away from all the stressful ups, downs, and in-the-middles of life. Have fun writing. P.S. Word Imperfect is so awesome! Thanks for creating such an original site.
Post a Comment