1. Today's big achievement has been to have my word imperfect blog chosen as a Blog of Note. It's been a long held dream of mine, since I started that blog in October last year. I am absolutely thrilled and humbled by the wonderful response. And so glad to bring the happiness of this enjoyable word game to even more bloggers than before. I'm not sure who to thank for becoming a Blog of Note but, whoever you are, many many thanks. I appreciate it very much.
2. Today was also a great day for us all here in New Zealand. Our Team NZ yacht won the fifth race in a row and took out the Louis Vuitton Cup which means we can now challenge for the Americas Cup. Well done to you, Dean Barker!
3. My son Gregory had a wonderful win at squash this evening. He played an older boy and won. He plays twice more over the next two days and hopes to repeat his performance. It's very exciting to watch a sporting son play a game like squash - especially when you're a mum like me who didn't get picked for any teams at school!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Again, congrats. I even mentioned you in my Daily Three blog's three beautiful things. :) I have always enjoyed playing "fictionary" even though I am not as regular as I used to be.
Sharon - congratulations ! I have been a regular on our site for the last 8 months or so - dont even remember how I discovered it - but man what a discovery it was ! I have enjoyed playing "fictionary" as Shari says , although I am not regular as I used to be , for various reasons .I must say that it is a matter of extreme pride and joy for all of us that your blog has made it to a Blog of Note because we enjoy playing WI as much as you like to devise it! Keep it up Sharon !
As an aging club rugby player here in the US...I think I look especially cool in my "All Blacks" rugby T-shirt!!
The word game is a Smile!!
Post a Comment