Friday, May 04, 2007

Squash, clothing, interview

1. My husband is playing in a masters squash tournament tonight. I'm glad our family is into squash. It's a great game for getting a sweat up.
2. I've been trying to decide what to wear for the big awards ceremony in Wellington on May 16th. My main points of indecision are over the inability to predict the weather that day and the fact that the awards are held from 4pm to 7pm. I've also seen photos of some of the winners from last year and I wouldn't say they were dressed to the nines. So, any ideas? I want to buy something and I've looked around but am still undecided. My friend has offered to loan me something if there's anything in her wardrobe that would work so that's a kind offer and could prove a winner. I'll keep you informed. However, my main priority at the moment is preparing for my author tour. I leave on Sunday. How exciting!
3. Today I was interviewed for a radio programme. It will play on Radio NZ on Sunday some time between 2.30pm and 3pm. If you want to get it via the internet after that, I believe it's available for four weeks on the website. The website is www.radionz.co.nz and the programme I'm going to be on is an Arts on Sunday programme which is in the afternoon. The host is Lynne Freeman. Hope you find it. Let me know!

No comments: