Monday, May 14, 2007

Awards, dressing up, exercise

1. I'm not sure if I'll have time to update this blog for the next few days, as I'll be going to Wellington for the NZ Post Book Awards ceremony on Wednesday. I hope to update the blog when I return on Thursday. It's the day I've been waiting for since I found out I was a finalist on February 7 so it's been a long wait!
2. I'm looking forward to dressing up for the awards ceremony. I'm taking a few choices with me and will make a final decision once I'm there - taking the weather and my mood into consideration. It's been fun figuring out what looks good together and choosing some new items for the special occasion. Thanks to the friends who have loaned me their special occasion clothing. I really appreciate your help.
3. I've been doing my new turbo jam exercise DVD for a few weeks now and am back to really enjoying the morning workout again after a bit of a break while I was away on the author tour. The hotel rooms didn't have DVD players so I had to find other forms of exercise such as swimming and investigating the hotel gym. Then, when I returned, I found it a bit hard to get back into my normal exercise routine. However, perseverance paid off in the end and this morning I really enjoyed it. It's very exciting for me to be looking forward to exercise - as it's not my normal state!

No comments: