Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cricket, holidays, invention

1. I watched a wonderful match of cricket between Sri Lanka and England on television this morning. Well, the last hour or so, anyway. It was one of the most exciting matches I've seen in a while. England almost came back from a terrible position to snatch a win. But, unfortunately for them, it wasn't to be. Good luck against the Aussies, England!
2. The school holidays have arrived. I'm feeling happy and relaxed and will try to make sure we have some interesting outings that don't cost too much. Walking along with the river is a good one. I must remember that.
3. I've thought of a good idea for a new invention. It's kind of a game and I'm very excited about it. However, this happens frequently and my ideas very seldom get further than the idea stage. But you never know. This one could be IT!

2 comments:

yours truly B said...

I have not been around forawhilebut I read through some of your posts and I really enjoyed them. have a good holiday.

Sara said...

Sounds like an idea for the Dragon's Den.

Matthew loved the book, but it has caused a dispute between the boys with James saying that it shouldn't be just for Matthew, but should be for them to share. Luckily I get to look at it after they've gone to bed!

"Oh do you?" says James who is reading this over my shoulder!